• writing reports using setup rules
• creating surveys and analyzing data
• making slides presentation to promote products
• high quality field visits-, training- and thesis-reports
• on site presentations
• advanced search techniques
• designing simple blogs / websites
• collected academic data about sites and hotels
• data to be published in the faculty’s website
• converting textual data into fields and records.
• creating relational tables
• filtering data by queries
• collected, analyzed and stored data in a database as a data source for the faculty website
New Dimensions in learning computer skills: learn, practice, produce.
03 Wednesday Jul 2013