• writing reports using setup rules
• creating surveys and analyzing data
• making slides presentation to promote products
• high quality field visits-, training- and thesis-reports
• on site presentations
• advanced search techniques
• designing simple blogs / websites
• collected academic data about sites and hotels
• data to be published in the faculty’s website
• converting textual data into fields and records.
• creating relational tables
• filtering data by queries
• collected, analyzed and stored data in a database as a data source for the faculty website
The IATA/UFTAA program jointly offered by International Air Transport Association along with the United Federation of Travel Agents’ Association is the most complete travel and tourism training program designed for those who wish to start a career in the travel and tourism industry or upgrade their professional competence. The qualifications offered are recognized under the terms of the IATA Resolutions applicable to IATA’s accreditation of travel agents.
IATA serves the international aviation and travel & tourism industries by providing training in the fields of travel & tourism, airlines, airports, cargo and civil aviation. In addition to training, IATA supports the air transport industry by delivering high-quality, industry-relevant products and services.
The United Federation of Travel Agents Association (UFTAA) is the highest world body representing the travel industry. In addition to the National Associations, UFTAA highly values the individual membership and support from a large number of individual Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Wholesalers and Travel Partners, including Hotels, Tourism Boards, Shipping and Cruise Companies, Car Rental Companies and the other operators and associations, allied to the tourist industry.
The Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management (FTHM) has become an IATA Authorized Training Center (ATC) on 2010. As an IATA ATC, our Faculty is now specialized training institution that is authorized by IATA to teach one or more of the IATA course(s). At the time being, we are providing the foundation course corresponding to level 1.
The main IATA Travel & Tourism diplomas are:
– Foundation in Travel & Tourism
- Travel & Tourism Consultant
- Managing the Travel Business
These courses are designed for:
- All FTHM students
- All other entry-level external students
- Travel consultants
- Personnel of airlines, tour operators and consolidators
- Internet travel suppliers